We know that it can be difficult to get started with things that take time and effort no matter how motivated you are in your career and life, or how big the potential rewards. The gym in January leads effortlessly to an empty gym in February. You know that if you stick with your learning and development the rewards and sense of achievement are massive. So we do things differently to our competition.
Most training providers, and gyms for that matter, are keen to get you on the register and empty your wallet. But our qualifications are Government funded. Our only interest is in making you a BIG success.
Two Stages and clear information…
For starters you will not make a confused choice because we will come and meet you first to discuss what you are looking to achieve. We will listen to what you want to achieve and how. You are not a bum on a seat to us but an individual and we want you to get the very best.
Secondly we will provide you two sessions;
- an initial enrolment and information finding discussion where you will discuss how our courses work to ensure they are correct for you. At this session you will decide the type of course you want and the commitment you are making.
2. You will think it over whilst we arrange your second meeting with a qualified assessor so that you can:
- Design your program – You choose your units and design your own course (under our helpful tuition).
- Receive all of your learning resources and online login details.
- Decide once and for all if our qualifications and delivery style are for you.
- Decide if you think you can work well with your tutor.
This two stage process may seem a bit full on, but it is why we enjoy an 88% completion rate for our courses against a national average of just 63% across our industry.
In short we want you to embrace the decision to improve your skills and knowledge. We want you to be pleased you chose to do it and delighted with WMC Training.
Your natural choice
We want to be the natural choice for your Qualifications and self development, based upon the quality of our provision. If you decide to look anywhere else after working with us we will have failed. We want to work with you for all of your needs ongoing.
We care so much that after you are inducted onto a program with us we will contact you every three months, independently of your assessor to make sure you are happy.
We are currently rated 4.8 out of five across all areas of our delivery by employers and learners and we will work hard with you to ensure we meet this standard.
But don’t take our word for it. Please visit our testimonials page to see what our learners and clients say about us. We hope that you will choose WMC Training and hope to hear from you.